How to give a user Log on as a batch job rights
This described on how to give a user Log on as a batch job rights. This will allow the user to run tasks in the Task Scheduler when the user is not logged on.
- Go to the Start menu
- Type secpol.msc
and press Enter
- The Local Security Policy manager opens
- Go to Security Settings - Local Policies - User Rights Assignment node
- Double click Log on as a batch job on the right side
- Click Add User or Group...
- Select the user and click OK
Create run at startup task
What do you think about this topic? Send feedback!