- Upload and Downloads with with resume capability
- Rename, Make and Remove Directory
- Move/Rename and Delete File
- IPv4 and IPv6
- International Domain Names (IDN)
- UTF8 / Unicode Support
- SOCKS4, SOCKS4A, SOCKS5, HTTP Proxy Support
- Support for 64-bit File Size
- File Logging
- Transfer Speed Limits (Global, per Connection)
- Multi Language Support
- Synchronous (Blocking) and Asynchronous (Non-blocking) calls.
- Native Windows x64 (64 bit) support.
- Windows Vista certified.
- FIPS 140-2 compliant
- Secure Transfers (SSL/TLS)
- FXP (Server to Server Transfers)
- Compression (MODE Z)
- Enhanced NAT/UPnP/ICS/ICF Support
- Transfer Integrity (XCRC, XMD5, XSHA1)
- Machine Readable Listing (MLSD)
- FTP Proxy Support (Wingate, Checkpoint FW-1, Transparent, etc)
- Set/Get Modified File Time (MDTM, UTIME, MFMT)
- Local Port Limitation
- Set Unix Attributes (SITE CHMOD Wrapper)
- FTP Parser (Unix, MLST, VMS, MVS, DOS, NT, HP-UX, zOS, VxWorks, ...)
- IP Repeater
- Protocol Version 1-6
- Host Key Algorithms: RSA (any size) and DSA (any size)
- Encryption Algorithms: aes256-cbc, aes192-cbc, aes128-cbc,, blowfish-cbc, 3des-cbc, arcfour, cast128-cbc
- Key Exchange: DH group 1, DH group 14, DH group exchange, DH group exchange SHA256
- Authentications: password, publickey, keyboard-interactive, SecurID, hostbased, none
- Compression: zlib, Delayed compression (zlib@openssh), none
- HMAC Algorithms: hmac-sha1, hmac-md5, hmac-sha1-96, hmac-md5-96, hmac-ripemd160
- Performance: Optimized assembler for performance critical algorithms.
- Interoperability: Tested against all public available SFTP/SSH server implementations. Automatically uses workarounds for faulty implementations.