favourites error

i cant add favourites to my menu, each time i close smartftp the fav's are put back to the original ones only

i was using an old version but i uninstalled it and updated to the latest free version but still the problem exsists. any ideas?

delete all the 1s u dont use or want by going Favorites->Edit Favorites

then the next time u have a site OPEN that u wanna add go2 Favorites->Add To Favorites (or hit Ctrl+F) then ither make a new folder in yer favs 2put it in or use 1 of the existin 1s

& if they r really disappearin on u u can export yer favs 2 a nice html file b4 u close it down then just clink on the links in the newly made file

u can do this by goin Favorites->Edit Favorites->Tools->Export ->select what 1s u wanna save, then from the pull down choose HTML File & then choose a destination

well to be honest, i just want an ftp client that works, whats the point of having a fav's folder that doesnt work, and yes they do disapear after spending 20 mins putting all my favs in, pos software!!!1

hmm thats wild i wish i had an answer 4ya. the only other suggestion i have 4 u is 2 change yer data files path 2 sumthin u can find easily 2 check up on & make a back up copy of the "favorites.dat" file prior 2 closin sftp. i have seen sftp make dupes of dat files weather it b favs, folders, history or what have you & most time settin the path yerself helps stop this

u can find it by Tools->Settings->General check the path thats default(usually C:WINDOWSApplication DataSmartFTP) physicly go there & C if theres dupes in the "cache" or "data" folders, ifso 1 is prolly yer favs