Dutch Translator WANTED!

We're looking for someone who is interested to take over the dutch localization project.

Please send your application to:

localization atttt smartftp.com

Thank you.

Leuk dat er blijkbaar een vertaler gevonden is. Maar blijkbaar is dit al zo sinds 5 december. Een berichtje in het forum ware handig geweest.
En meer uitgebreidde uitleg in het Nederlands zou ook handig zijn.

We're looking for someone who is interested to take over the dutch localization project.
Thank you.

Thank you.

Is this still actual ???

Hi, yes, a Dutch translator is not avariable atm.

Hi, yes, a Dutch translator is not avariable atm.

Let me know what you expect and how I could be of assistance to you. It might be easier to communicate through normal mail ( Triple-C@skynet.be ) or SkyPe: send message to: ericml.
Looking forward to your soonest reply.
Best Regards.

Hi, if you use windows messenger/msn messenger add mb at smartftp.com to your buddy list and speak with him.

Hi... The dutch translation project? Is this still running and when can we expect a translation ?
If not, what's required to translate?

Regards,

Roland

Thank you.

I would like to take over the translation project. i have studied on a international school in holland were they mostly/only talk engilsh. So i hav a good english translation experience. You can e-mail me on rashidithebest@hotmail.com.

Rashidi Landbrug

Hello ..

We are still looking for somebody to take over the Dutch translation project. Please contact us if you are interested.

We are offering free licenses for all our products.

Regards,
Mat