How to display the size of a directory?

How do I display the size of a complete directory, if possible?

I'm just looking for some kind of windows "properties" feature, which displays me the total size of a directory (including it's sub-directory's and files).

E.g.: This directory is 3.014 MB, contains 7 subdirectories, and has a total of 1345 files.

Something like that I mean....Thanks in advance,

Star.

Try looking at smartFTP status bar, although not as finely tuned as what ure looking for, it gives a very good indication of whats happening in any folder

Yep indeed, in every folder... What if I have multiple big folders and 52 subfolders in one folder (for example my forum has lots of subfolders), do I need to look in every one and then just use a calculator to add them all up.

There should, or should have been a feature for this.

Edit: I tried a couple of other FTP program's and so far the only one that has this option is: WS-FTP Pro --> Simple right click and then properties

I definitely prefer SmartFTP above everything else (WS-FTP, Cute FTP) so would it be a good suggestion to the Developers to add this feature as well?

Did this ever get solved? I'd really like to know the size of what's on my server along with the amount of files and folders. Everything else about smartftp is really nice, but this is kind of a basic thing I would expect every ftp prog to have.